Fashion Friday - Style Crush #2 Paloma Faith



From her vintage-yet-eclectic fashion style to her bold-yet-classic makeup, I have idolised Paloma Faith's style for years. I love how she isn't afraid of wearing something different and being true to herself. Not only is her fashion sense something I adore, I love her personality! I have watched so many TV show interviews etc, and I love how bold, loud and funny she is. She seems like someone who is confident in who she is, which makes her a great role model for younger girls.






Her style is what I would class as a modern vintage woman. She has that Dita Von Teese vintage edge, but still manages to keep it modern and fresh. I love how she knows how to work her body shape and looks polished in the public eye. Obviously, she probably has down days too, which she most likely still looks stunning on. 


One of my favourite things about her style is her eyebrows. I know everyone wants to have Cara Delevingne brows, but I want Paloma's striking brows! Her makeup pretty much stays the same, but it works because it suits her. Another favourite are her tattoos. I am in love with her back tattoo the most and I love it when she shows it off in back-less dresses. 


The co-ordination of her clothing with accessories to on-point and I would like to have a little bit of her style myself. From her gorgeous hair to hourglass-friendly outfits, Paloma Faith is someone I love to immulate in my everyday style. I would also like to have her incredible singing voice too! 



A stunning modern-vintage woman, who has a wardrobe that I would love to own!

Who are your style icons?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments