Fashion Friday - Style Crush #1 Kelly Osbourne

For as long as I can remember, Kelly Osbourne has always been a fashion inspiration to me, even back when she was young. From her clothes to her ever-changing hair, she has inspired my wardrobe choices without me even realising it. 





Her style evolution from punk princess to fashion icon is something that I can connect to. Just like many girls my ages, we all went through the punk/goth stage in our fashion timelines and now come out of the other end into stylish young ladies, just like Miss Osbourne herself. Her personality and feistiness are also something I adore about her, as she isn't afraid to speak her mind and defend her own opinion.




For me, her fashion sense is fearless and one of a kind. She isn't afraid to stand out from the crowd and always looks stunning. Something I wish to look like everyday. She knows how to rock her curves and dress for her body shape. From her more demure looks for red carpet events, to her fashion foreawrd looks for catwalk shows, Kelly Osbourne know how to own them all.
As a future fashion designer, she is one of my ultimate dream customers. A glamourous woman with a rocky edge who I would love to see wear my own designs one day. A girl can dream!



Kelly Osbourne. 
A woman with an amazing fashion sense, beautiful hair and an envious designer sunglasses collection. 
A true modern style icon.

Who is your style crush?

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments