Review - Collection Precision Contouring Stick in Light

Collection Precision Contouring Stick £3.99 Boots

Contouring is something I love, but as a pale girl, I always find it difficult to find the right colour for my skin. For me, I look for taupe colours, as they are closest to how my skintone looks in shadow, but a lot of contouring products are too brown/muddy. 
When I was browsing in Boots, I came across this cream contouring stick by Collection. Collection are an affordable brand, that creates some amazing products, like the Lasting Perfection Concealer, which every blogger raves about. So, I was very intrigued by this contouring stick, as the colour seemed like a great taupe shade. 


I had very high expectations for this contouring stick, and I was very impressed! I have always wanted a cream contouring product in my makeup collection, as I only had one contouring powder from NYX, and powder can sometimes look quite heavy in day light. This cream contour has the right amount of pigmentation, is super easy to blend and is the perfect size for makeup bags. It's so easy to use, that a makeup/contouring newbie would be able to easily work with it. 
It looks very natural on the skin, which is perfect for daytime, and it can be built up for a stronger contour for the evening. I just love the dimension it adds to my face! It defines my cheekbones, jawline and temples, without looking fake. 
Honestly, I don't think I can come up with any downsides to this product!



Overall, I 100% recommend this product, especially to the pale girls out there. It comes in three different shades and is very affordable. I know I will be repurchasing it, when mine runs out!

Have any of you tried this product?
What is your favourite contouring product?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments