Review - AVON Liquid Chrome Eyeliners

AVON Liquid Chrome Eyeliners in Electric Blue, Bronze, Shimmering Amber & Shimmering Silver £6.50 each
Today, I am reviewing the Liquid Chrome Eyeliners from AVON. I purchased 4 of the 7 eyeliners, as they were the most interesting colours to me, and they were colours I knew I would wear. Personally, I thought that these would be good the festive season, if I didn't want to wear glitter, but still wanted to wear something shiny/metallic. 
L-R : Electric Blue / Bronze / Shimmering Amber / Shimmering Silver
The packaging of these isn't anything special, but I do love that the lids are colour-coded, so that it is easy to find the shade you want. The applicator is a standard sponge/felt tip brush, that is easy to use, but it does hold a little too much product. All you have to do with that is swipe a little of the product back into the pot. Depending on what angle you hold the brush, you can achieve different thicknesses of eyeliner, which is great for doing winged liner. Overall, the packaging great, but nothing special.

Shimmering Silver
Bronze
Shimmering Amber
Electric Blue
The consistency is a little thin, but two layers gives you the perfect opaque finish you want. I would recommend keeping your eyelids closed until it dries, as it can crease when still wet. But it is budge proof when it is dry, which makes it very long-lasting. All 4 of the colours are metallic, but are still wearable during the day, unlike some other coloured liners, which can be too glittery or metallic. 
 
Wearing the shade Bronze



Overall, I am very impressed by these metallic liquid liners. They are a great way to introduce colour into your makeup, are long-lasting, inexpensive and easy to use. I probably won't buy the other colours, as I don't think I would wear a green or purple liner and I don't need another black. But, if they come out with other colours in the future, I would give them a try.
If you are looking for a new eyeliner that is a little different to black or brown, the I would recommend giving these a try.

Have you guys tried these yet?
What is your favourite liquid eyeliner?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments