Review - L.A.Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Light Ivory


After seeing many different Youtubers and Bloggers rave about this concealer for a long time, I knew I would have to try it. It's been in my collection for a while, but I just never got round to using it. Well, that's until about 2 months ago!


The shade I ordered from Amazon was Light Ivory, which is the second lightest shade available. It's an alright match for my pale skin, but I think I would buy Porcelain next time, as I like to use a lighter concealer under my eyes, which is where I mainly use it. Currently, I only use Light Ivory on my blemishes/redness and use a different concealer under my eyes. 

 I would say that it is medium-to-full coverage, which is amazing for a budget concealer. The only other budget friendly concealer, that I know of, that has the same amount of coverage is the Collection Lasting Perfection concealer. Even with this amount of coverage, it doesn't feel heavy or cakey, and it doesn't crease on me. I have read, however, that it does crease on some people, so it does depend on if concealer normally creases on you or not. 


My only negative thought on this concealer is the packaging. I'm just not a fan of the squeezy tube and brush. I feel like the product is quite difficult to get out of the tube and into the brush. Sometimes, you can end up squeezing too hard whilst trying to get the product out, and end up with more concealer than is needed. I much prefer a doe-foot applicator for concealer. However, the packaging won't stop me from using this product. It's just a little annoying.


Overall, I would 100% recommend this concealer, if you can easily get your hands on it. In the UK, it's a bit more challenging, and I ended up ordering it from Amazon. 
With a wide range of skintone shades and correctors; you are bound to find a match. I am definitely going to repurchasing it, but it the lightest shade.  


Have you tried this concealer? What were you thoughts?
Also, what is your favourite concealer?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments