Review - Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Nourishing Moisturiser



Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré is one of those cult blogger/MUA products, that always pops up in blog posts and/or in Youtube videos. It's been on my list of products to try for a long time (thanks to Pixiwoo), so I decided to pick it up last month, as I needed a new facial moisturiser.


After testing it out for a few weeks, I can definitely say that this is a holy grail product for me. 
It is an amazing multi-use product (which makes it perfect for travelling!), as you can use it as a primer, makeup remover, daily moisturiser and as soothing cream for skin irritation.

As a primer, it smooths out and gives a glow to the skin. It gives you such a glow, that you would only need a tiny amount of foundation on top, if you wanted that fresh faced lit-from-within look to your face. I have read that MUAs have used Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré Nourishing Moisturiser to remove heavy makeup during fashion week, but I have yet to test it out as a makeup remover. I am not sure if I ever will, but I will keep you updated if I do. 

Personally, I use it as a daily moisturiser/makeup primer. I have dry/dehydrated skin, and it works perfectly for my skin type. It keeps my skin hydrated during the day, and helps to keep my makeup in place. I don't normally wear a primer everyday, unless it's a illuminating primer. But this product is great for keeping my makeup in place, yet still hydrating my skin throughout the day, unlike many makeup primers.


The consistency is a lightweight cream, that blends into the skin easily, leaving a glowy/satin finish. There is only one downside to this product, and it is a very minor issue, but the product comes out too fast from the tube. So, you tend to accidentally squeeze more product out that you need, and you really don't need much for your whole face. 


Overall, I am in love with this moisturiser, and I am very tempted to try more from Embryolisse. I can safely say that I will be repurchasing this in future, when this tube runs out. 

Have any of you guys tried this cult product?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments