Review - Essence 'Make Me Brow' Eyebrow Gel Mascara in 02 Browny Brows


Availible in the UK from Wilkinsons for £2.50

When I was last in Wilkinsons, I got side-tracked by the Essence stand and I just couldn't help myself, so I purchased a few things. One of them is this 3-in-1 eyebrow mascara, which looked like a dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow. I have always wanted to try the Benefit brow mascara, but I have never gotten round to purchasing it, so I decided to give this Essense one a go first.


The packaging is small and the design is very similar to the Benefit one. Also the brush is the perfect size for precise application through-out your brows. The fibres in the product add 'hairs' to your brows, which gives your brows a more natural look. 

This brow mascara comes in two shades, which is the only negative point about this product. The darkest shade, Browny Brows is perfect for my brows, as I have dark brows naturally. However, I know a few people that this colour wouldn't suit, and the Blondy Brows would be too light for them as well (I swatched it in the store). Just a few more shades would be good, if you could make that possible Essence!

The Make Me Brow claims it does three things: tinis, fills and shapes the brows. I have to agree that it does do all three. I tend to wear it on its own most days, but I also use it on top of a brow pencil, for a more dramatic brow, for a night out. 



Overall, this is a great product, and I will be repurchasing it, when this tube runs out. It is a great colour match, looks natural, stays in place all day and is a great price. I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a tinted brow gel.

Have any of you tried this yet?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. It imparts a light colour to my eyebrows without making them look fake or noticeable. Yes, it makes my sparse brows look denser as claimed and give them a nice shape too. So it does everything it says.
    Buy Essence Make Me Brow Gel mascara

    ReplyDelete