Review - Fleur De Force x EYLURE False Eyelashes in Fleur Loves


Eylure is my favourite brand for eyelashes. So when Fleur De Force, who is one of my favourite bloggers/vloggers, collaborated with them, I knew I had to try them! There are 4 different styles to the FDF range, ranging from full strip lashes to individuals. 
The pair I am reviewing today are the Fleur Loves 3/4 length lashes.






One thing I love about Eylure lashes is that they have an example of the lashes being worn, on the back of the packaging, so that you can see what they look like, before you buy them. I was super happy to see that they have continued this on the FDF range packaging too. The packaging is pretty, sturdy and the colours on the box are very Fleur. Another thing I really like is that the lashes aren't glued to the inner packaging. They are only kept in place with tiny stickers, so that the lashes don't get bent out-of-shape. You also get instructions, which is good for people who are new to lashes, and some glue, which is actually really decent lash glue. 




The lashes, Fleur Loves, are super pretty. I am normally an individual or full strip lash kind-of-girl, but I really wanted to give 3/4 length lashes a try. These lashes give a natural look, whilst giving fullness to the outer edge, creating that cat-eye style to the eye. The messy, criss-cross style helps to keep the lashes looking natural and helps them to blend in with your own lashes. 
I found them to be super comfortable and light-weight, to the point where I forgot that I was even wearing them! A few of my friends couldn't even tell I was wearing lashes, and thought that I was wearing a really amazing mascara instead! (And that was even without me wearing eyeliner to cover the band, which is something I normally have to do with false lashes!) 
I have re-worn this pair a few times now, and they still look brand-new when I remove them. 


Overall, I am in love with this pair of lashes, and I can't wait to try the other ones from the range.
Congratulations Fleur, on such an amazing range!

What are your favourites from the FDF x EYLURE range?
Has anyone tried the FDF makeup range too?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments