Review - Fudge Urban Crisp Pear & Sweet Vanilla Dry Shampoo #BEDA



Dry Shampoo is an essential for me.
Because I bleach/colour my hair, I try to limit the amount of times a week I wash it, as I don't want it to fade. This is where the dry shampoo comes in. Using dry shampoo on the days when my hair looks greasy, helps me to not have to wash it for another day. 
Recently, I have been trying out the Fudge Urban dry shampoo, to see if it even compares to my beloved COLAB dry shampoo, which is a firm favourite of mine.



Firstly, I really like the design of the packaging. It is bright, fun and stands out amongst my other products. The aerosole nozzle sprays the right amount of product into my hair, with a fine/medium spray. Overall, the packaging and design of the dry shampoo is great.
For me, one of the best things about this dry shampoo is the smell. It smells heavenly! I am not a massive fan of the tradtional dry shampoo smell, but I am not normally crazy about the floral scents that dry shampoos come in either. But this fruity blend of scents has me hooked! It just makes my hair smell amazing, even if it is actually in need of a wash!
On me, most dry shampoos leave a little white-cast, however this one doesn't! I just spray this into my roots, massage it in and my hair is refreshed, without a powdery finish. It also feels light-weight in my hair, as I hate it when a product makes my hair feel even heavier than it already is. This dry shampoo lasted about 7/8 hours on me, which I think is an average amount of time, as you can't really expect dry shampoo to last 24 hours, without needing to reapply it!



Overall, I think this is a great dry shampoo, if you like dry shampoos that have a strong smell. Personally, I will repurchase this when it is on offer, as I can't see myself paying nearly £6, since I go through dry shampoo so quickly! My other favourite dry shampoo, COLAB in London scent, is cheaper, so I will probably keep buying that one, until the Fudge one is on offer again. But, I still highly recommend this dry shampoo from Fudge Urban, and I will probably be recommending it to all of my friends.

What is your favourite dry shampoo?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments