Review - BLEACH London Swamp Spritz #BEDA


After years of straightening my hair, I have finally started to let my curls free. I have naturally wavy/curly hair, but I used to hate it, so I straightened it to death! Recently, I have tried the bed-head grungy look with my hair, so I decided to try out a salt/texturising spray to help to perfect this look. I decided to try out the BLEACH London Swamp Spritz, as I already love their hair mask and they are an easy brand to get a hold of in Boots.


Let's start with the packaging. I really like the spray nozzle, as it is easy to use and you can lock it for travelling, so that it doesn't spray everywhere in your travel bags. The bottle label is clear and eye-catching, which makes it stand-out on my dressing table. Overall, the packaging is great!

Now for the actual product. When I first used this, I thought the nozzle just turned off and on. However, it has three functions; off, spray and stream. Do not use stream. On the stream setting, it squirts the salt water into your hair leaving a wet, sticky patch that is difficult to brush out. However, I do like the spray setting, as it sprays the product into the hair better. My prefered method for applying this product is to spray it into my hands, rub them together and then run through my hair, tousseling it to add texture. This gives me my desired bed-head look to my waves/curls, without feeling like the product is weighing my hair down.

My only issue with this product is that it doesn't brush out well. I found that my hair the next day still feels like the grungy textured style, even though I had brushed the majority of the product out. Sometimes I don't mind this, as I wanted the same style two days in a row, but if I wanted to straighten my hair the day after, I would have to wash the Swamp Spritz out first. It's only a small problem, but I would just like it to brush out of my hair a little better.


Overall, I think this is a great product from the highstreet. For £6.00, you get a lot of product for such a cheap price. Plus, Boots are always doing deals on their haircare etc, so you are bound to pick this up cheaper than £6.00 every so often. If you are after a texturising salt spray, I would recommend trying this one out before buying something expensive.

Have any of you guys tried this yet?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments