Review - AVON Ultra Glimmerstick Lip Liner in Simply Spice #BEDA



Recently, I have been sorting out my makeup collection, and I realised that I don't own many lip liners! Lip liners are great for helping lipstick to last longer and to slightly alter the shape of your lips. I remembered that I used to really like the AVON lip liners, so I thought that I would give them another go.


Firstly, I really like how thin the actual pencil is. This makes it great for travelling, and it won't take up much room in your bag, if you want to reapply it during the day. It doesn't have to be sharpened, as it is a twistable/retractable style of lip liner. Personally, I love this, as I hate having to sharpen my liner pencils!
When I ordered this colour, I wasn't sure I was going to love it, but I still wanted to try something different for me. Ever since I received it, I don't think I have stopped wanting to wear it! I love the brown/nude colour and I think it is very Kylie Jenner inspired colour. If you are looking for a lip pencil in that kind of shade, I would suggest checking this lip liner out.
This lip liner works well on its own, but even better with a lipstick on top, obviously in a similar colour. The lip liner works well to keep my lipstick from smudging & feathering, whilst not drying my lips out, like some lip liners do. I have to admit that I am really happy that I have come back to these lip liners, as they are some of the best "drugstore" lip liners I have tried. 
They do help to keep my lipsticks on for longer, but it does depend on the finish of the lipstick I use. If I use a matte lipstick, the liner will help it to last even longer than it normally would, but with a creamier finish, I will need to reapply at some point during the day.



Overall, this lip liner has become a staple for my everyday nude lip. These lip liners used to be a firm favourite of mine, and now I have tried them again, I want to buy all of the colours! This product is a winner for me, and I would recommend it to all of my friends. 

What are your favourite lip liners?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments