Review - Soap & Glory Speed Plump Super Moisturising Day Cream


Avaliable from Boots and Soap & Glory website. £13.00

As the weather was warming up, I thought it was time to try a new moisturiser. I was looking for something lighter than my winter moisturiser, but something that would still hydrate my dry/dehydrated skin. I came across this new moisturiser from Soap & Glory, and I thought that it would be perfect for my skin.



Firstly, I love the vintage/retro packaging. Soap & Glory products always have amazing packaging and this product is no different. I like the bottle/nozzle, as I can squeeze out the right amount of product, and the bottle is flat, so it is easier to travel with. 

It claims to hydrate dry skin, as well as to leave your skin tighter/brighter/firmer/smoother. I would have to agree that it does leave my skin feeling hydrated and supple. About the 'plumping' aspect, I am not so sure. It does make my skin feel and look healthy, but I would expect to feel some kind of sensation for the 'plumping' technology. Also, it is meant to reduce fine lines. As someone in her early 20s and someone who already uses an eyecream, I can't confirm that this moisturiser can do that. However, my skin does feel like silk after applying this, and is perfect for applying makeup on top of. 



I have been using this for about a month, and I will be repurchasing this again. It's a great liquid/light-weight formula, hydrates my dry skin, brightens the look of my skin and leaves a silk-light base ready for makeup. It's perfect for the summer for us dry/dehydrated skin beauties.
Another winner from the Soap & Glory skincare range!

Have any of you tried this product yet?
What is your favourite Soap & Glory product?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments