Review - Rituals Ayurveda Body Scrub in Indian Rose & Multani Clay



Rituals is a brand that not many people seem to talk about. I don't understand why though, as there products are amazing! The brand is all about making everyday routines into indulgent moments, through the products. The product I am reviewing today is the Ayurveda Body Scrub in Indian Rose & Multani Clay.



Let's start with the packaging. Firstly, I love the design on the front. It's pretty and looks great on my product shelf. I like the plastic squeezy tube as it helps to get all of the product out, with out creating a mess or having to stick my fingers in a giant pot of scrub. However, the screw top is a bit impractical in the shower. I flip-top lid would be better for in-shower use. 


The product itself is really effective. It is a purifying scrub, so it removes dead skin cells, leaving your skin feeling smooth and baby soft. One of my favourite aspects of the scrub is that it isn't harsh on the skin, as it is made from micro-beads, instead of chunky salt/sugar bits like other scrubs. In fact, it's one of the first scrubs that has left my skin feeling hydrated after use, without leaving an oily residue. 
The smell is beautiful, but I am rubbish at explaining smells! So, I would recommend smelling the Indian Rose line before purchasing it. One thing I would say about the scent is that it lingers throughout the day, which is really good as I love the scent. 
Personally, the best aspect of this scrub is that it can be used as a body mask too. I sometimes get spots/break-outs around my back/neck/shoulders/chest area, so being able to deep-cleanse those areas with a body mask/scrub is helpful. Even though you have to do a contortionist act to get it on your back! Haha!


Overall, I am head-over-heels in love with this scrub. I didn't think anything would replace the love I have for my Soap & Glory Sugar Crush scrub, but this has just taken first place. It just deep-cleanses my skin more, which helps to keep those pesky body spots/break-outs away. I will keep repuchasing this for when my body needs a deep-cleanse, but I don't think I will be using it everyday, as I do still love my S&G scrub too. 

You can buy sample sets of each range, so I would recommend buying one of those before you try the full size.

Have any of you tried this scrub before?
Or even anything from Rituals?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments