Review - BLEACH London Reincarnation Hair Mask


After years of dyeing and bleaching my hair tons of different colours, my hair can feel dry and brittle, which means I need a hair mask that hydrates it back into soft, gorgeous-looking hair. For a while, I have been using this hair mask from BLEACH London, and I thought that it was about time I reviewed it for you. 



Let's start with the packaging of this hair mask. When I first started to use this mask, I loved the metal tube, but as it started to get used/dented, it started to pierce in places. This meant that the product started to leak out of it, so I had to decant the last few bits of product. Other than that, I really like the look of the packaging. The box it comes in is really bright and fun too. 

The consistancy of the mask is quite thick, but once you have massaged it through your hair, it doesn't feel heavy. I followed the instructions on the tube, which are to shampoo & rinse your hair like normal, comb/massage this through your hair, and leave for 10-20mins. Then, you rinse it out after. To intensify the process, you can wrap the hair (with the mask on) in a hot towel, as the heat helps the product work better. I try to leave it on for as long as possible, so that my hair gets all the nourishment & moisture from the mask.

Once I have washed it out, I can feel the difference straight-away, even whilst it is still wet. My hair is tangle-free and feel super smooth, after using this mask. I have even found that it helps to prolong my dyed hair colour, and makes it look healthy again.

For me, it performs the same way a salon treatment does, without the expensive price tag! You get a good month/two months (maybe longer) use out of this whole tube, as I only use it once a week. 
For £6, this mask is a bargain!



Overall, this is a great product for people who dye/bleach their hair, or even for people who have dry hair. It's a great high-street/drugstore hair mask, that actually works! I will always have tube of this on my hair product shelf.
If your hair need moisture, you need this hair mask in your life!

Have you guys used this mask before?
Or even any other products from BLEACH London?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments