Review - Collection Eyes Uncovered Palette in Nude Grey


Finally, a great budget-friendly eyeshadow palette! I have been playing around with this palette from Collection for a while, and I have fallen in love. No, the quality isn't at MAC or Urban Decay standard. But, for a budget brand, they are pretty close in quality. Overall, there are 3 palettes to choose from (Nude, Nude Grey and Nude Bronze), and I decided on the Nude Grey palette. I am tempted to buy the other two now, because this one impressed me so much.



In the Nude Grey palette, you get 2 matte shades and 4 shimmers. All are highly pigmented when swatched and on the lid. I always prefer to use a eyeshadow primer, so I haven't tested them out on non-primed lids. But with primed lids, these shadows still look great by the end of the day, with no creasing. 
The matte shades are the vanilla-bone shade and the black. This makes the palette great for travel, as the bone-shade is great for a base/priming the lid, and the black is great for darkening up the crease or for liner. The other four shades are great to take you from day to evening. 


The only downside for me with this palette is the packaging. It's only a small detail, but I kind of wish there was a mirror, even if it was a small one. The rest of the packaging is completely fine for the price of £3.99, as I think you get a decent amount of eyeshadow in each pan.
(P.S. I wish all brands would stop putting in those sponge brushes. No one ever uses them!)


Overall, this is a great product and I would recommend it to everyone. 
I really want to buy the other two palettes, and I hope that Collection make other colour-ways soon! (Wouldn't a purple-toned palette be lovely for this time of year?)

Have any of you tried this palette or any of the other two?
What are your favourite 'drugstore' eyeshadows?


Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments