Review - Barry M Flawless Light Reflecting Concealer in Shade 1


Barry M is well known for it's great range of nail polishes, but not for it's other makeup products. A recent(ish) launch was their new Flawless Light Reflecting Concealer, which come in 3 shades. I picked up the lightest one to test out. 



This concealer has a very light-weight formula, which is perfect for the undereye area, as it won't look cakey. However, on me, it doesn't cover dark circles very well. On the plus side, it does brighten the under eye area, if you can find a light enough shade. The shade range is very limited as they are all super light, but if you are pale (like me!), then this concealer might have a shade for you. Comparison-wise, the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in Shade 1, is similar to shade 2/3 from this range. 
I really do like the brightening quality of this concealer for under my eyes and for highlighting parts of my face. The brush applicator helps to apply the product easily over the skin, and is gentle to the under eye area. It's a very soothing and hydrating concealer, which makes it perfect for your tired under eye areas. 

Unblended

Blended
Overall, I do like this concealer, but not for covering any blemishes or dark circles. I think I will be using this daily to help brighten/highlight my face, which I normally find difficult, as I can never find a light enough shade. Personally, I think this is a great product for pale girls. 

Have any of you tried this yet?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments