Beauty Monday - Review: MUA Romantic Efflorescence Palette


Today, I am reviewing the Romantic Efflorescence palette from Makeup Acadamy (MUA). It's a plum and metallic based palette, that costs only £4! It contains twelve shades and a dual-ended sponge applicator, that I throw away as soon as I can. The shades are a mixture of mattes and shimmers, which is perfect for creating a smokey eye. 


Packaging-wise, it's similar to all the other MUA palettes. It has a plastic case with no mirror, which is a down-fall for me. However, for the £4 price, you are not going to get high-end quality packaging. So, overall, the packaging is standard for the price of the palette. 


L-R Top row of palette

L-R Bottom row of palette
The colours are nicely pigmented and are fairly easy to blend. The only suggestion I have is to wear a primer underneath to make the colours pop. I prefer the shimmery shadows as they are easier to blend than the mattes. Personally, I like to use high-end matte shadows, as they are less patchy, but that is just my preference.

Overall, I really like this palette. I think it would be a great palette for someone who is starting out in makeup, or even for someone who wants to start adding colour to their eyeshadow looks. 
For £4, it is worth picking up from Superdrug or from the MUA site.


If you would like me to film a tutorial using this palette, then leave a comment below.

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments