Beauty Monday - FOTD : Matte Red Lips & Flicks.


Firstly, I am so sorry for not posting on Thursday & Friday last week. I have been busy packing and starting to move into my new University house. Now that I am in 2nd year, I am moving into a house with two of my previous flatmates. So, the past few days has consisted of packing & moving, even though I am not officially moving in yet.
Now that apology is out of the way, lets get on with today's post. 
For this weeks Beauty Monday, I am doing a FOTD, as I am in love with my makeup today!


I felt like I was having a really good skin day today, so I have no concealer or foundation on. I really fancied having a bright red lip, which I normally pair with a bold black liquid liner cat eye, but I decided to pair it with a softer brown pencil flick. A brown eyeliner flick is nice for a daytime look and complements my blue eyes more. I thought that I would spice it up abit with a swipe of gold shadow/liner on the lower lashline/waterline. The matte red lips are a combination of products that I keep using recently. After wearing nude/pink/orange lips for the past couple of months, I have started to wear red lips again. I am not sure why I stopped! I am falling back in love with red lips!



Products

Will provide links where possible

MUA Undressed Palette (Shade 1 - All over the lid)
NYX Blush in Taupe (In the eye crease)
Soap & Glory Smoulder Kohl in Cocoa Bean (Flick and upper waterline)
AVON Big Colour Eye Pencil in Gold Rush (in lower waterline & lower lashline)
Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette (Venus on the inner corner/Faint on the Flick/ Naked 2 in the brow)
Primark P.S.LOVE Brow Pencil in Medium
Primark P.S.LOVE Matte Long Last Lipstick in Red




Hope you enjoyed todays post.
What are you current makeup favourites that you keep reaching for?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments