Beauty Monday - Review: AVON Clearskin Pore Penetrating Black Mineral Mask


To start off this weeks posts, I thought that I would review this mineral mask that I have been trying out for the past few weeks. It is from AVON and costs £5.00 (sometimes on offer for £2.50). 




The way this mask works is that you place a thin layer all over the face or just your pore problem areas, let it dry and wash off. When the face mask is drying, it changes from dark grey/black to light grey but highlighting your pores with black dots. Where there are black dots, it means that the product has cleared all the dirt/oils blackheads etc from the pore. 


Over the past few weeks, I have noticed that my pores have started to disappear and my skin looks clearer. I did think that this might bring out acne/spots but none have appeared from using it. However, it does leave my skin quite dry after using, but nothing a moisturiser/oil/daycream can't fix. I have read plenty of reviews about this product and some people were allergic to it, so maybe not a product for someone who has really sensitive skin. 
It goes on and removes easily, doesn't take long to dry and doesn't cost the earth! 
A great budget-friendly face mask. 


Have any of you guys used this face mask? 
What product do you use when you have a girlie pamper session?

Shannon
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments