Review - Casio Watch

[The Watch Hut and e-tail promotion post]

The Watch Hut sent me a Casio Watch and I thought that I would review it for you guys. 
The Watch Hut website sells lots of amazing watches by all different brands, such as Casio, Michael Kors and DKNY. 
The watch they sent me is a Casio Mini Ladies Silver Tone Digital Watch.

Price:
£24.75

Claims:
This Casio Mini Ladies Silver Tone Digital Watch LA670WEA-4EF comes with a stunning silver tone steel bracelet and a burgundy digital dial in a miniature style. The watch also features a chronograph function, alarm, date display and is water resistance.©








Pros:
- It has an alarm function which is always handy
- Digital clock, as some people can't read analogue clocks
- Water resistant
- It has the date displayed on it
- The Watch Hut have free delivery (UK only)
- Whilst I personally wouldn't wear this on an everyday basis, it would be a great accessory to have for an 80s/90s fancy dress outfit. 
- Lovely burgundy colour on the face
- Clasp is strong, the watch doesn't come undone if you flick you wrist
- Steel bracelet is easy to clean
- Great price for the watch
- Perfect for a teenager who wants a watch for school
- Easy to use





Cons:
- Not the most modern looking watch.
- Slightly too big for my wrist but they do offer a sizing service on the website
- Could look a little more stylish





Final words:
Personally, I wouldn't wear this watch, as it is a little too 80s/90s looking for me. Plus, I like to wear chunking man-style watches. However, I couldn't fault the product, it just isn't something I would normal wear. I think it would be more suited for a teenage girl who would need a watch that isn't expensive, to wear to school. I also think that it would be a great accessory for a fancy dress costume. Overall, I wouldn't purchase it for myself, but maybe for my 11 year old cousin, who has just started secondary school, where a watch is essential.
The watch delivers on all of it's claims, just not my personal style.

Hope you all have enjoyed this review. Go have a look on the Watch Hut website, as they have lots of amazing designer watches for amazing prices.

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments