Halloween 2013- Costume/Make up ideas #2 - Zombie/The Walking Dead walker.

Okay, before I start this post properly, I just want to clarify that I am not a professional make up artist/costume effects artist. I just enjoy messing around with make up & face paints at this time of year!

So, this costume/make up is based around zombies and my love for the programme, The Walking Dead. I am totally obsessed with the show but I am currently still a season behind! I have just started to watch season 3, so no spoilers please in the comments! 
Zombies are a typical Halloween costume, so I thought that I would give it a go, since the first costume idea was more fancy dress, than scary Halloween costume.
I used cheap products to create this look and used this video as a rough guide for turning me into a walker!
For actually wearing this out, I would also use a setting spray to make sure it stayed in place. I would also cover all my exposed skin in face paints, following the same rules as the face (white = highlight/grey = contour). If, I had some eyelash adhesive, I would of also made the wounds raised.





What I used:
- Fake Blood from Tesco £1
- Pritt Stick
- White & black/grey face paint £1 from Poundland
- Avon Always on point black eyeliner £7
- Black eyeshadow from the MUA Undress me too palette £4 Superdrug
- Rimmel Apocalips in Big Bang £5.99 Superdrug/Boots
- Rimmel stay matte powder £3.99 Superdrug/Boots











Walker mirror selfie!








Outfit-wise, you could be a zombie anything! A zombie school girl, nurse, policeman etc! If I was going to be a zombie for Halloween, I would just wear old, normal clothes and spray them with blood/rip them. 
The only thing I would change about this look is the blood. I feel that the Tesco blood isn't dark enough to look like real blood. I would also use the face paints all over the exposed skin on my body so that my skin tone is all the same.

Well, I hope you like this Halloween look. I think the next one is going to be either a doll or a vampire. I haven't fully decided yet! 

Bye
xxx

You May Also Like

0 comments