Review - SuperSHOCK Blackest black mascara

Tomorrow is the last day of my review-a-day project. :( 
Tomorrow's review is going to be a large review of a bundle of products! But let's get on with today's review of my SuperSHOCK mascara.




Tagline:
Thickening base coat and plumping colour in one for volumised lashes.
Price:
£8.50
Colour:
Blackest black
Packaging:
Limited edition packaging for this limited edition mascara. Swirl pattern on the plastic tube. Mixture of matte and shiny black for the pattern. 
Pros:
  • Easy to use wand
  • Doesn't clump
  • Wand is perfect for volumising the lashes
  • Makes your lashes thick and fanned out
  • Don't have any excess on the brush 
  • Dries quickly on the lashes
  • Lengthens my lashes
  • Makes my lashes appear like false lashes
  • Beautiful dark black colour
  • Does exactly what it says it will do
  • Is on offer quite often
Cons:
  • Not waterproof but there is a waterproof version available



Final thoughts:
I have used the normal black version of this mascara for months and I fell in love with it the very first time I used it. It makes my lashes look volumised, thick and beautifully fanned out. This version makes my lashes look super dark black and still proves to me that this is still my number one mascara. The wand is big yet you don't get any excess product on the rest of your makeup when using it. No clumps and it dries quick so you won't get any prints on your lid/brow bone. I always make sure that I have a new tube ready for when the one I am using is nearly out. I love it and I will forever be buying it until Avon discontinues it (which I hope never happens!). A must-buy if you want a new mascara to try. 

Anyone else tried this? Any mascara recommendations?

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. cute blog hun! you do some great reviews and makeup posts :) i folowed you on blogger xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete