Review - MUA Undress me too palette.

Not many days left of my 2 weeks review-a-day project. Today's is the MUA Undress me too palette.





 Tagline:
The Undress Me Too Palette embraces this season’s fresh-faced look and urges you to strip back and go nude! Made up of 12 warm and timeless shades, this palette will suit all skin tones and any occasion.
The pearlescent flesh-toned finish of Shades Naked, Devotion and Shy are perfect for highlighting the eyes, while the shimmering bronze hues of Shades Fiery, Lavish and Dreamy give a sultry effect. There are even smouldering contour tones in Shades Tranquil, Exposed and Wink so that you can transform your minimalist day look into a sexy smokey eye in an instant.
Featuring a shade range that runs from the palest champagne to the grittiest gunmetal grey, this isn't just ‘shades of beige. Each shadow has a distinct look that works for everyone.
Price:
£4.00
Colour:
Soft neutrals/ Cool greys/ Gold metallics
Packaging:
Plastic casing in white which is different to other MUA palettes. Annoying that it easily scratches.

Pros:
  • Beautiful, wearable colours
  • High pigmentations
  • Eyeshadows work well/blend well on the lid
  • Mini master class for a smokey-esque eye on the back
  • Each colour has a name
  • Cheap price
  • Good dupe of the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay
  • Builds amazingly
  • Little fall out
  • Lasts well
  • Smooth texture
Cons:
  • Casing can be easily scratched (that is the only minor fault I can think of)




Final thoughts:
I swear to God that I am in love with this palette. I have used all of these colours in different looks, from day to night. Lavish also works well for my eyebrows. I don't use the supplied applicator as it the type of brush/sponge that I don't like. I love how pigmented the shadows are and how little fall out they create. They are so soft which helps them to build and blend extremely well. I adore everything about this palette and I would recommend that everyone should own this product! Only slight downfall is the packaging but you can't expect high-end packaging for £4! A must-buy and I will be buying it again and again! I will also be trying the other palettes for MUA. 

Have any of you used this palette? Any MUA recommendations? 

You May Also Like

0 comments