Review - MUA Extreme Curl mascara in black

Today is the start of the second week of my two weeks review-a-day project. Today I am reviewing another MUA product, the MUA Extreme Curl Mascara in black. 







Tagline:
Extreme Curl Mascara shapes lashes beautifully from root to tip for long-lasting curl. 
Price:
£2.00
Colour:
Black
Packaging:
Silver, futuristic tube. Slightly curved casing with a curved brush on the wand.
Pros:
  • Jet black colour
  • Does what it is meant to do/curls lashes well
  • Cheap price
  • Noticeable packaging
  • Lashes don't look fake
  • Comes in black and in brown
Cons:
  • Can be clumpy after two layers
  • I prefer more volume
  • Curl doesn't last longer than 6 hours
  • Find that I have to soak my eyes longer with my eye makeup remover to remove it
  • Not used to using a curved wand so I found it difficult to use


Left eye - mascara being applied
Right eye - blank through all photos

Final thoughts:
This mascara is okay. It's not the best mascara I have ever used but it is good for the cheap price. I am not that much of a fan of curling mascaras so I was a bit disappointed when my lashes weren't so volumised. However, my eyelashes were curled and did look very natural. I am not sure if I would purchases this mascara again but I am more open to trying curling mascaras. 

Any mascara recommendations? Favourite mascaras? 

You May Also Like

0 comments