Review - Kate Moss Lasting Finish Rimmel Lipstick 08

For the next two weeks, I will be posting a review everyday, along with other posts. 
My first review is of this Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the shade 08. 

Tagline:
Kate Moss has created her first ever lipstick collection for Rimmel London. High intensity colour for up to 8 hours. Formula infused with Black Diamonds, reflects light like never before.
Price: 
£5.49 from Boots but I had a £3 off voucher so I paid £2.49.
You can get it in Superdrug for the same price, £5.49 and on Fragrance Direct for £1.99.
Colour:
Shade is 08, which is like a nude/pink colour. For me, it looks like my lip colour but with a healthy shine. 
Packaging:
Simple black casing with the Kate Moss red signature and embossed Rimmel logo on top. I personally love this casing as it is simple and keeps my lipstick safe. 







Pros:


  • Good price/cheap
  • High colour pigment
  • Packaging keeps lipstick safe
  • Creamy texture
  • Applies smoothly
  • Gorgeous natural shade
  • Moisturising lipstick when first applied

  • Cons:
  • No fun names for the lipstick, just 08
  •  Tend to dry out half way through the day, have to reapply. 



  • Before
    After
    Final thoughts:
    This is one of my favourite lipsticks in my collection. I love the shade as it makes my lips look healthy and shiny, without looking/feeling like a gloss. It's so easy and creamy to apply from the very protective casing, which is a good thing. The only things that are bad about it are the names for each shade and that I do have to reapply in the middle of the day. However, this happens with most lipsticks because of general day-to-day wear and tear i.e. eating/drinking. I will definitely be purchasing this again when it is empty and I want to try other shades from this collection.

    Have you guys tried any of the Kate Moss lipsticks? Any shade recommendations? 

    You May Also Like

    0 comments