Review - Avon Glimmerstick Lip liner in Red Brick

So today is the 7th day of my two weeks product-review-a-day project. Today's is one of my most favourite products, my Avon Glimmerstick Lip liner in Red Brick. 




Tagline:
Vitamin enriched for smoother application without dragging.
Price:
£6.00
Colour:
Red Brick
Packaging:
Thin, black packaging. Twist mechanism for the actual lip liner. 
Pros:
  • Matte finish
  • Colour lives up to it name
  • Glides on
  • Cheap price as offers happen regularly in the catalogue
  • Can use to line and fill in my lips
  • Could leave it on it's own without a lipstick on top
  • Never needs sharpening
  • Long lasting/stays on majority of the day
  • Blends with most lipsticks
  • Keeps lipstick from bleeding

Cons:
  • Only 3 more colours with this one available
  • Have to be gentle with it and don't twist too much out as it easily snaps off


Final thoughts:
This is my favourite lip liner! I can't imagine never wanting this in my collection. I have only ever bought this red one so I am considering buying the other colours. I love the soft texture, pigmented colour, how long lasting it is and how it stops my lipsticks from bleeding. I would recommend this lip liner to everyone! Great price for a great product. Glimmersticks also come in eyeliners and in brow definers which also are amazing due to the soft texture and pigmented colours. 


Have you guys tried this product? Any lip liner recommendations? 

You May Also Like

0 comments